Travianna Records is delighted to bring listeners the brand new album from Asheville, NC – based Aubrey Eisenman & The Clydes. They are a supercharged and progressive bluegrass group with an incredible Americana sound.
THINGS TO KNOW
Bowerbird features the talents of: Aubrey Eisenman – bass and lead vocal
Justin Eisenman – guitar and vocals
John Duncan – fiddle and vocals
Aaron Ramsey – special guest on mandolin
- Fans love Aubrey’s easy vocals and original songs.
- All tracks on Bowerbird feature Aubrey’s writings, except “50 Ways To Leave Your Lover,” a Paul Simon favorite.
- The band’s first single from this album, “Livewire” charted for several weeks on the Bluegrass Today Weekly Americana Chart.
- Aubrey & Justin Eisenman recently welcomed their second child to their family.
- Travianna Records’ President, Mark Hodges described Aubrey Eisenman & The Clydes well when he said:
“There’s something about their sound that’s really different.
When you hear them play it sounds very familiar,
but then you realize it’s like nothing you’ve ever heard before.”